Moe; Develish and Delicious Foodie.


I've always wanted to make a blog about all the awesome recipes and restaurants I have come across in my adventures in living on my own. At first only 16 and new to the world, I thought being broke was okay and top ramen was to be served 5 days a week. The only good food I ever had in my partying days was prepared by other people by some not so friendly bank breaking prices. Over the years I've done it all. Vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, lactose, raw etc etc. Even though I live in the welcoming and expanding city of Portland that caters to serve just about everything, it dawned on me. I can make this at home, and better.

At first cooking was completely bizarre, if not frustrating, and something I only did alone and stoned. But my roommates would always eat up all my leftovers and beg for me to cook more. This motivated me to study some very helpful cookbooks, read recipes online and become and advent food blog reader. After struggling with finding my middle ground in all the labels, I came to realize one important thing; My absolute and total love of big, fatty, salty, cheesy and greasy food.



These day's I'm always trying to top what I created last with something homey, comforting and stick to your ribs good! I feel a little better about all this by buying vegetables from farmers markets, cooking with organic gourmet cheeses and keeping the meat intake to a minimum. Oh yea, and I still get stoned and experiment recipes by myself first.

Here I hope to share some of the amazing recipes I've perfected over the years, some with vegan and vegetarian options, some not, and all the great places Portland has to offer to eat that you may have never known about.

Post a Comment