christmas came early

My boyfriend came home from work today with my Christmas present's. It's three days before Christmas but I'm still terribly impatient. After struggling with trying to figure out what it was and him tearing up the receipt he finally caved in and gave it to me. At first he said "its a perfume." that would have been nice but he just got me a perfume a couple months ago and I sparingly use that so when I heard what it was my expression got a little flat. I opened it up anyways and guess how surprised and silly I felt!


later tonight I'm making sugar cookies, chocolate mouse and Hershey's thumbprint cookies. So excited; I heart kitchenaid.

1 comments:

christforeverdie December 23, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

Heh, your so cute! I'm glad you loved your gifts. I knew they would help in your blogging adventures!

Post a Comment